Social Media Week at JWT: What’s coming
Social Media Week is the largest global event dedicated solely to social media, and it’s happening the week of February 7th. We here at JWT New York are excited to have the Social Media Week Business, Media and Communications Hub right here in our office.
If you’re planning on attending any of the Social Media Week sessions at JWT, keep an eye on this blog (and be sure to follow us on Twitter at @JWTNewYork).
We’ll be posting Q&As with some of the panelists and overviews of the panels, and discussing why the panel topics and themes are important in this digital day and age.
In the meantime, you can sign-up for Social Media Week Events here, and make sure you take a look at the following events featuring JWT panelists:
Monday, February 7th:
– Opening Keynote by David Eastman, JWT Worldwide Digital Director
– Social Gaming: How Social Dynamics are Reshaping Games
Tuesday, February 8th:
– Gamify Me: Game Mechanics Have Infiltrated Marketing. What’s the Next Play?
Wednesday, Feb. 9th:
– Social Media Week Panel: Adweek Media and JWT’s ‘Defend the Tweet’
Thursday, Feb. 10:
– Pay Attention! Social Listening Done Right 9:00-11 a.m.
Friday, Feb. 11:
– Check In or Check Out: Avoiding Location-Based Nothingness 9:00-11 a.m.